Bridgestone Arena/Events Inventory
Bridgestone Arena opened in December 1996. The facility has hosted over 13 million guests for such events as the CMA Music Awards, SEC and OVC Men’s and Women’s Basketball Tournaments, NCAA Regional Tournaments, WWE as well as entertainers like Garth Brooks, Elton John and Billy Joel, Rolling Stones, Lady Gaga, Carrie Underwood, Tim McGraw, Faith Hill, Bon Jovi and Bruce Springsteen. Located in the heart of Nashville’s downtown historic district, Bridgestone Arena is home to the NHL’s Nashville Predators.
The building also houses the Convention and Visitors Bureau’s Visitor Center, Tennessee Sports Hall of Fame, Nashville’s Central Police Precinct and Metro-Nashville Register of Deeds Offices. Opening in 2013 the new, high-performance Music City Convention Center, located adjacent to Bridgestone Arena on the south side of Broadway, will more than double the downtown meeting and exhibit space available in the current convention center.
The Predators and their sister company, Powers Management are responsible for the management, promotion and sale of all Bridgestone Arena events and advertising opportunities.
Bridgestone Arena Industry Awards and Nominations:
- Facilities Magazine Prime Site Award Winner 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2008, 2009, 2011, 2012
- International Entertainment Buyers Association Venue of the Year Award Winner 2008, 2010
- Pollstar Arena of the Year Nominations 1997, 1998, 2000, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012
- Pollstar Facility Executive of the Year Nomination (David Kells) 2012
- Pollstar Best New Major Concert Venue Nomination 1997
- Academy of Country Music Venue of the Year Winner 2009, 2011