Health and Safety Guidelines for Smashville
Bridgestone Arena Policies
Guests agree to follow the Arena’s health and safety policies, as well as all applicable Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (“CDC”) guidance, local, state and federal orders, regulations and ordinances pertaining to health and safety at all times while at the Arena. Health and safety policies may be posted throughout the Arena as well as on tickets.
Face Mask Policy
Masks on, unless you’re fully vaccinated. In accordance with CDC Guidelines, face coverings are no longer required for fully vaccinated guests. While we do not require proof of vaccination, we do expect those who are not fully vaccinated to wear face coverings while indoors. Additional guidance can be found on the CDC’s COVID-19 Website.
*Face Mask policies are subject to change on an event-by-event basis, please check the language on the Ticketmaster event website, Bridgestone Arena website & social media, and pre-event emails for further information.
APPROVED BAGS: Medical bags, parenting bags and CLEAR 12" x 12" bags will be permitted following X-Ray screening. Backpacks of any kind are NOT permitted.
Guests attending events with approved bags will experience delayed entry times, for expedited entry please leave bags at home.
If you are not feeling well, please stay at home.
- Guests agree to not attend an event at Bridgestone Arena if any one or more of the following is true within 14 days of the day of the event:
- (i) you have (or any person in your party or with whom you have close contact has) tested positive for, or been exposed to someone who has tested positive for, COVID-19;
- (ii) you have (or any person in your party or with whom you have close contact has) experienced symptoms of COVID-19 (e.g., a fever of 99.5⁰F or higher, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, chills, repeated shaking, muscle pain/achiness, headache, sore throat, loss of taste or smell, nasal congestion, runny nose, vomiting, diarrhea, fatigue or any other symptoms associated with COVID-19 identified by the CDC);
- (iii) you have (or any person in your party or with whom you have close contact has) travelled to any state or international territory identified by federal or applicable local governments as being subject to travel or quarantine advisories due to COVID-19.
COVID-19 Vaccinated Guests
Thank you for keeping Smashville Safe and for helping to stop the pandemic by getting the COVID-19 vaccination. Additional information on being fully vaccinated can be found on the CDC’s website – When You’ve Been Fully Vaccinated.
Health and Safety Protocols
- Frequently touched areas will be sanitized prior to, during and after an event.
- Hand sanitizer stations will be provided throughout the venue
- Cashless transactions will be implemented throughout Bridgestone Arena.
- No smoking allowed on Bridgestone Arena property.
- Mobile-only-ticket policy enforced.
- The Bridgestone Arena Plaza will open 30 minutes prior to doors opening.
- Protective partitions in place at all points of sale
- Practice good hygiene.
- Wash hands frequently with soap and warm water for at least 20 seconds or use alcohol-based hand sanitizer, if soap and water are not available.
- Cover a cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue away.
- Avoid touching your face.
WELL Health-Safety Rating
Bridgestone Arena has been awarded the WELL Health-Safety Rating for Facility Operations and Management by the International WELL Building Institute. This rating is an evidence-based, third-party verified rating for all new and existing buildings and facility types focusing on operational policies, maintenance protocols, occupant engagement and emergency plans. Although the rating was informed by the COVID-19 pandemic, it also has broader applicability for supporting long-term health and safety needs.
Team Member Protocols
- All unvaccinated team members are required to wear a cloth face covering or mask (that covers the nose and mouth) at all times.
- All team members will practice good hygiene.
- All team members will undergo training for new arena policies and procedures.