Bridgestone Arena is committed to creating a safe, comfortable and enjoyable experience for all guests. All guests shall remain respectful and courteous to Arena staff and fellow patrons and guests must comply with directives from Arena staff regarding Arena policies, emergency response procedures and behavior which impacts the event experience.
The Arena values the support of all guests and reserves the right to eject any guest for any reason. In order to maintain the safe and enjoyable access to Bridgestone Arena and its outdoor plaza area(s) (collectively, “Arena”), all Arena Rules and Regulations below will be applicable and enforceable.
Fifth Third Bank ATMs are located in the box office lobby, on the South Plaza, in the food court next to the Predators Team Store, on the lower concourse at Sections 117-118, and on the upper concourse near Sections 304-305
Banners and Flags
Banners and flags are prohibited from being hung or fastened in the Arena. Handheld signs no larger than 2’x3’ are permitted but must meet the following criteria:
- Signs cannot be distasteful in nature or content.
- Signs cannot obstruct the view of guests.
- Signs cannot be attached to sticks or poles.
- No items may be affixed to signs.
- The Arena has the right to revoke this signage policy without prior notification at the request of individual events.
Cameras and Recording Devices
The permitted use of cameras varies by event. Small digital cameras may be permitted for certain events. Cameras with professional lenses, flash attachments, GoPros, selfie sticks, drones, tripods, bipods and monopods are prohibited at all times. Use of recording devices and video cameras, both audio and visual, are not permitted within the Arena.
Code of Conduct
- Guests may not interfere with the event and/or athletes and/or performers in any manner.
- Guests shall refrain from using abusive or threatening language or obscene gestures and/or language.
- Guests may not engage in fighting, taunting, assault, intentional and unwanted physical contact with another guest, making threatening gestures, throwing objects or other behavior deemed potentially detrimental to the experience of other guests; those who engage in any of these actions will immediately be ejected from the event.
- Guests are encouraged to report inappropriate behavior to Arena staff.
- Guests who consume alcohol must do so in a legal and responsible manner.
- Guests shall comply with requests from Arena staff regarding operational and emergency procedures.
- Guests may not engage in unauthorized commercial activity on property.
- Violation of these Rules and Regulations may result in ejection without a ticket refund.
- Guests must be courteous to other guests when entering and leaving the Arena.
- Guests shall refrain from placing cups or other items on walls or ledges.
- Guests shall refrain from sitting or standing on seat backs or stepping over and/or on seats. Guests who fail to abide by Arena policies and/or state and federal law are subject to ejection from the Arena.
Services for Guests with Disabilities
- Accessible entrances are located at the 5th Avenue Broadway Entrance, Demonbreun entrance, and at all five (5) entry points in the 6th Avenue Garage.
- Animals are not permitted in the Arena. Exceptions include service animals to aid guests with disabilities.
- Accessible Restrooms are located throughout the Arena. Restrooms are accessible in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act. There are also accessible family restrooms located throughout the Arena.
- Accessible seating is available in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act. Accessible seating is available on a first- come, first-served basis.
- Assisted listening devices are available upon request from the AT&T Fan Information Center. A valid government-issued photo ID is required as collateral for using an assisted listening device.
- Disabled parking is available in the 6th Avenue Garage. The spaces are limited and available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Sign interpreters are available upon request. Interpreters must be requested in advance, two (2) weeks prior to the event. To request a sign interpreter, please call (615) 770-2000.
- Wheelchairs are available upon request at the AT&T Fan Information Center. A valid government-issued photo ID is required as collateral for borrowing a wheelchair.
Disruptive and/or disorderly guests should be reported to an usher or event staff personnel immediately. Ejected guests must vacate Arena property immediately.
Vanderbilt first aid centers are located on the main and upper concourse near Section 111 and near Section 311. Trained medical personnel are on site for every ticketed Arena event and are available to those needing assistance.
Procedures for giveaways are established by the Arena and must receive prior approval from Arena.
Guest Services and General Information
Elevators: public elevators are located at the southwest and east sides of the Arena. The southwest elevator is located next to the 6th Avenue parking garage entrance and is accessible to main, suite, club and upper level concourses. The east elevator accesses all levels except the upper concourse.
- Guest Drop-Off Point: eastbound curb lane of Broadway between 6th and 5th Aves.
- Guest Survey: Guests attending Arena events may be asked to complete a voluntary guest survey. The survey is utilized by the Arena to ensure the best possible guest experience.
- Mother’s Lounge: The Arena has a room dedicated to mothers, equipped with changing tables and nursing chairs located on the Club Level near section 213.
- If applicable, lines for general admission seating start at 6 a.m. (CT) on the day of event.
- Camping and staying overnight on Arena property is prohibited.
Guests can contact Arena representatives directly for assistance with issues ranging from security to cleaning matters. Guests can directly contact an Arena representative or download the official Preds App, and select ‘In-Game Help’ for assistance during the event.
Guests who are visibly intoxicated or display obvious signs of intoxication may not admitted into the Arena. If you observe or encounter a visibly intoxicated guest or a guest displaying obvious signs of intoxication at the Arena, please contact an Arena security representative and/or a uniformed officer. Visibly and obviously intoxicated guests are subject to ejection from the event.
Lost and Found
Items found before, during, or after an event should be turned into the AT&T Fan Information Center. Items will then be turned into security, logged in and kept for 14 calendar days. Item(s) may be donated to charity or disposed of at the discretion of Arena management if not claimed after such period. The Arena is not responsible for any lost or damaged items.
Lost guests/children should be directed to our AT&T Fan Information Center adjacent to Section 103.
The paging of guests in the Arena is not permitted.
Panhandling is not allowed on or around Arena property. If you observe anyone panhandling in the Arena, please contact Arena security.
- Soliciting on Arena property is strictly prohibited. This includes distribution of flyers, pamphlets, leaflets, brochures, gathering of signatures, picketing and merchandise sales without the express written consent from Arena is strictly prohibited. Individuals distributing materials of any kind or soliciting will be ejected from the Arena and/or Arena property.
Guest Dress Code
Guests entering the Arena must be properly attired, which includes shoes. Proper clothing items must be worn at all times in the Arena. Guests displaying obscene, indecent and/or inappropriate clothing are subject to management discretion and may be prohibited from entering or remaining at the Arena.
Guests are not permitted to bring the following items to the Arena:
- Animals, with the exceptions of service animals
- Bottles or cans
- Camp/folding chairs
- Drones and any other type of UAV
- Food and drink purchased outside (including alcohol)
- Frisbees and/or beach balls
- Gifts (for artists, athletes or event participants)
- Grills of any size
- Heaters of any kind, including but not limited to propane and electric
- Hoverboards, bicycles, skateboards, roller skates/shoes, wagons
- Illegal drugs
- Inflatables including balloons & beach balls
- Laptops or tablets (unless by a credentialed member of the media)
- Laser pointers
- Noise making devices including but not limited to air horns, sirens, whistles, cowbells, megaphones and any other noise/voice amplification device
- Poles or sticks of any kind such as flagpoles, broomsticks, selfie sticks
- Tents, tarps, sleeping bags
- Two-way radios
Guests may not carry weapons, firearms, knives, stun guns, pepper spray, mace and/or dangerous devices of any type. No firearms carried by guests are permitted at the Arena with the exception of qualified law enforcement officers who are present at the Arena in a non-working function and have notified the Arena’s Director of Security and Metro Police ahead of the event to be properly verified. Without such verification and approval, such off-duty and qualified law enforcement officers will not be permitted to bring such firearm(s) in the Arena.
Any item deemed to be inappropriate or hazardous by Arena security Guests found in possession of contraband items will be subject to ejection from the Arena and the contraband items may be confiscated.
The throwing of any object inside the Arena by guests is prohibited.
The Arena has a no re-entry policy.
The Arena is committed to the safety of its guests. Walk through metal detectors are in place at all entrances. All individuals entering the Arena will be screened and all personal items and bags will be subjected to a security search. All individuals entering the Arena must have a valid ticket or credential. Guests must comply with all screening policies and procedures, which may vary by event.
All guests are required to have a ticket to enter the Arena and must sit in their assigned ticket location. Failure to produce a ticket (either via paper ticket or mobile ticketing) will result in ejection from the Arena.
- Aisleways are to remain clear at all times
- Please be aware of our puck-in-play policy which requires guests to refrain from accessing their seats during hockey games until the puck is no longer in play. This policy enables guests to enjoy an unobstructed view of the game.
- Prolonged standing when surrounding guests are not standing is not permitted.
Bridgestone Arena is a storm ready certified arena. Arena officials work directly with the National Weather Service and the Metro Office of Emergency Management to monitor and adapt to ever-changing weather conditions. In the event of a severe weather situation, guests are directed to follow the guidance of Arena personnel to ensure everyone’s safety.
The Arena is a smoke-free facility. Smoking, including e-cigarettes, is not allowed inside of the Arena by any guest or employee. Guests wishing to smoke may do so in one of the Arena’s designated smoking areas. Smoking areas vary by event. They may include the upper concourse level parking lot, accessible by using the elevator located at the southwest corner of Bridgestone Arena near Section 109, and outside the main doors in the designated smoking area once the event has started, weather permitting.
Guests are encouraged to leave their strollers in their vehicles prior to arrival at the Arena; however, strollers may be checked into our AT&T Fan Information Center upon arrival. Strollers are not permitted to enter the seating area of the Arena or block any aisleways.
Re-selling of tickets on Arena property is strictly prohibited and violators must vacate Arena property and may be prosecuted.