2016 NHL All Star Weekend
DatesJan 28 - 31 , 2016
AvailabilityBuy Tickets Now
Honda NHL All-Star Skills Competition™ and the NHL® All-Star Game
The National Hockey League (NHL) has announced the selection of the Nashville Predators, the city of Nashville and Bridgestone Arena as hosts of the 2016 National Hockey League All-Star celebration. The League's mid-season showcase will take place Saturday, January 30 and Sunday, January 31 and will include the Honda NHL All-Star Skills Competition™ and the NHL® All-Star Game.
2016 NHL Fan Fair presented by Bridgestone
The National Hockey League will transform the Music City Center into 250,000 square feet of interactive hockey fun for the 2016 NHL Fan Fair™ presented by Bridgestone, January 28-31, 2016. As the official fan festival of the 2016 NHL All-Star Weekend, NHL Fan Fair™ will offer hockey fans of all ages four days of family friendly interactive games and attractions, special appearances, trophy and memorabilia displays, live music, live TV and radio broadcasts and dozens of other dynamic activities. All attractions will be included with the price of admission.
Join us for this once-in-a-lifetime experience where you can:
* Meet the NHL Mascots
* Listen to LIVE music nightly
* Take a picture with the greatest trophy in sports, the Stanley Cup
* Check out the NHL Trophy Showcase presented by Discover, featuring all of the other NHL trophies (Hart, Vezina, Norris, etc)
* Test your hockey skills in the Honda NHL All-Star Skills Zone
* Meet and greet legends of the game as NHL players past and present sign autographs
* Visit the Hockey Hall of Fame exhibit featuring "Hockey in the State of Tennessee"
* Test your shooting accuracy at the Bridgestone Shootout
* Visit the McDonald's Kids Zone designed for hockey's youngest fans
* Create your own personalized hockey trading card presented by Upper Deck
* Collect rare hockey memorabilia at the 2016 NHL All-Star Trading Card & Memorabilia Show presented by Upper Deck
* Spend some time sharing memories and insights with current and former NHL players and hockey insiders in Q&A sessions within the NHL Fan Fair Theater
* Take a journey through the Hall of All-Stars where guests are taken on an imagery tour of the history of the NHL All-Star Game, highlighting memorable All-Star moments from 1934 to the present with the use of photography, audio and lighting
* Find your NHL All-Star souvenir! Shop officially licensed NHL All-Star merchandise as well as 30 team assortments at All-Star Weekend’s flagship store, located within NHL Fan Fair
* And much, much more ...
Bridgestone Winter Park
The Winter Park will feature an ice rink, concert stage and family-focused activities, which will help to bring the excitement of the NHL’s showcase event outdoors for the community at large to enjoy. Predators CEO Jeff Cogen said the Park will also help to kick off the festivities weeks before the All-Star Weekend on Jan. 30-31, with the Park scheduled to open on Dec. 12.
“Picture the CMA Festival meets the All-Star Game,” Preds President Sean Henry said at a meeting with Nashville media earlier in the year. “We want to make sure we’re celebrating hockey for Nashville and for [tens of thousands] of people.
“There will be a lot of outdoor events, combined with Fan Fair [a NHL staple of All-Star Weekend]. Ideally, the outdoor rink and the park is populated that first week of December, almost like [New York City’s] Rockefeller Center. The League was excited about it because it can really change what the All-Star Game continues to be.”
This event has past.