Chris Tomlin: Good Friday Nashville
TIME magazine heralded Chris Tomlin as the "most often sung artist in the world" as his music has inspired and uplifted an entire generation of believers. Along the way, Chris has scored 17 number-one singles on the radio, placed 29 top-ten hits (more than any other Christian artist), sold more than 12 million albums with 6.3 billion career global streams, won a Grammy, three Billboard Music Awards, 28 Dove Awards, became a two-time BMI Songwriter of the Year honoree and an ASCAP Songwriter of the Year. In 2016, he was named one of only four artists ever to receive the Sound Exchange Digital Radio Award for over 1 billion digital radio streams, alongside Justin Timberlake, Pitbull, and Garth Brooks. Chris is also the first Christian artist to reach the billion streams threshold on Pandora and was presented with their BILLIONAIRE award. As one of the most successful Christian touring artists today, Chris has sold out venues everywhere including New York City's Madison Square Garden, the Hollywood Bowl in Los Angeles, Nashville's Bridgestone Arena, Red Rocks in Denver, and more. Chris recently set a career attendance record with an unprecedented concert at LA's Banc of California Stadium. For more information visit www.christomlin.com, or follow Chris on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, and YouTube.
For enhanced safety and speed of entry, we strongly discourage guests from bringing bags to events. All fans are urged to arrive early and travel light.
If a bag is necessary, the following restrictions and processes apply:
- Backpacks of any size are considered prohibited items and are NOT allowed into the arena.
- Bags that measure larger than 12”x12”x6” are prohibited and are NOT allowed into the arena.
- Bags that measure between 6”x4”x1.5” and 12”x 12”x6” (including clear bags and Nashville Locker Room bags) are subject to x-ray screening and visual inspection.
- Bags that measure smaller than 6” x 4” x 1.5” may proceed through express screening lanes for visual inspection.
- Diaper bags and bags needed for medical reasons are allowed but will be subject to x-ray screening.
- We kindly ask that you reach out to Bridgestone Arena Customer Service (email@example.com) 24 hours prior to your event if you want to arrange for additional accommodations before arrival.
Reminder: Patrons with prohibited items will not be permitted entry to the arena. Bridgestone Arena does not provide on-site storage. Guests are asked to plan accordingly and allow for extra time when arriving at Bridgestone Arena.
Exceptions to this bag policy may be made for extenuating circumstances such as medical needs and diaper bags. Please contact Bridgestone Arena if you require additional information or guidance at firstname.lastname@example.org or 615-770-2000.