RESCHEDULED: Harry Styles
*negative COVID-19 test or vaccination card required for entry*
DateOct 01, 2021
Event Starts8:00 PM
Ticket Prices$49.89, $84.26, $108.25, $132.51, $169.12, $245, $260
AvailabilityOn Sale Now
The Harry Styles concert previously scheduled for July 28, 2020 has been rescheduled to Friday, October 1, 2021. All tickets for the July 28, 2020 date will be honored for the October 1, 2021 date. If you are unable to attend, you may request a refund. Ticket holders will be emailed directly with details. Visit livenation.com/refund for more information. Please note that an additional date was added (September 29, 2021); tickets from the July 28, 2020 date WILL NOT be honored for the September 29. 2021 show.
Bridgestone Arena has partnered with CLEAR Health Pass to provide easy proof of COVID-related health insights. Complete your Health Pass ahead of time for faster entry! To get started, download the CLEAR app and enroll for free by clicking here.
The event organizer is requiring that all attendees of this event must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 OR have received a negative COVID-19 test within 48-hours prior the event date.
In attending the event you certify and attest that you and all individuals in your party attending the event will follow the following regulations:
All fans must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (at least two weeks must have elapsed since final dose) and must provide their original vaccination card, or a printed or digital copy as proof of COVID-19 immunization OR provide printed or digital proof of a negative COVID-19 test administered within 48-hours prior to the event date. The most efficient way to accomplish this is via the CLEAR Health Pass, which can be accessed by clicking here.
Fans under 12 years of age (who are not approved to receive vaccinations) will be required to take a COVID-19 diagnostic test within 48-hours before the event date and must provide printed or digital proof of negative result prior to the event date.
Accepted COVID-19 Tests: FDA approved negative COVID-19 PCR, Antigen or Molecular tests that are date and time stamped within 48 hours of show date. COVID-19 PCR or antigen tests must be (i) by a healthcare professional, or (ii) with a sample collected at home that is sent to a medical laboratory for processing with a link to the results that guests can print from a medical/lab based platform. The negative COVID-19 test results must include the guest’s name and the date of the test.
· These confirmations will apply to all members of your party before they are allowed to enter the event and to any users of the tickets purchased by you.
· There will be staff checking vaccination and/or proof of negative tests at each venue and denying entry to those who do not comply with these requirements.
· Free COVID-19 testing in your area may be found by using this resource from the U.S. Department of Health & Human Services.
· The event organizer requires all guests to wear a mask for the duration of the event.
For questions about your order and additional information regarding health checks, please visit Ticketmaster Fan Support here.
CLEAR Health Pass
As part of the entry requirements for Bridgestone Arena, all ticket holders must provide proof of vaccination or a negative COVID-19 test (within 48 hours) in order to enter.
Enroll and complete your Health Pass before arriving at Bridgestone Arena:
1) Download the CLEAR app and tap the white Health Pass tile
2) Select ‘Sports’ and Bridgestone Arena
3) Easily enroll or verify your identity with a quick selfie
4) Follow the prompts to verify your proof of vaccination or negative test
5) Before you arrive at Bridgestone Arena, reopen the Health Pass tile and open your green Health Pass. All Bridgestone Arena entrances, will accept the CLEAR Health Pass for venue access. Utilize the Verified Entrance Lanes at the Main Entrance (Fifth Ave & Broadway) or SoBro Entrance (Fifth Ave & Demonbreun) for expedited access.
Click here for more instructions.
- If you have any questions about enrolling in CLEAR, please reach out to email@example.com or tap “Get In Touch” in the app for assistance.
APPROVED BAGS: Medical bags, parenting bags and CLEAR 12" x 12" bags will be permitted following X-Ray screening. Backpacks of any kind are NOT permitted.
Guests attending events with approved bags will experience delayed entry times. For expedited entry, please leave bags at home.