Jeff Dunham: Still Not Canceled
2024 NASHVILLE COMEDY FESTIVAL ANNOUNCES ITS 10TH ANNIVERSARY YEAR WITH HEADLINER JEFF DUNHAM AT BRIDGESTONE ARENA ON APRIL 14, 2024
TICKETS ON SALE MONDAY, OCTOBER 2 AT 10AM AT TICKETMASTER
(Sept. 25, 2023 -- Nashville, TN) – Nashville Comedy Festival returns to downtown Nashville’s most iconic venues for its 10th year April 12-21, 2024.
Coined “the funniest week in Nashville”, the 2024 Nashville Comedy Festival will feature the biggest stars in comedy, starting with Jeff Dunham’s “Still Not Canceled” tour at Bridgestone Arena on Sunday, April 14. Stay tuned for many more shows and surprises to be announced in the coming months.
Tickets go on sale for Jeff Dunham’s “Still Not Canceled” Tour on Monday, October 2, 2023 at 10AM with pre-sales starting on Friday, September 29, 2023 @ 10am at Ticketmaster.com. Fans can use code: ‘NCF2024’ for early access.
Tickets and more info for all shows can be found at nashcomedyfest.com.
One of the Top Touring Artists of the Pollstar Era, Jeff Dunham, has consistently delivered laughs and shattered ratings with his broadcast specials, global tours, and a best-selling autobiography. His successes have been commemorated with a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame as well as the Guinness Book of World Records for "Most tickets sold for a stand-up comedy tour," cementing the ventriloquist as a comedy icon. Dunham’s new one-hour Comedy Central Special, “Me the People,” premiered on November 25th, 2022, and became the network’s highest rated stand-up special since his last broadcast, “Jeff Dunham’s Completely Unrehearsed Last-Minute Pandemic Holiday Special” in 2020. This marks a triumphant return to television for the comedy superstar, and he and his cast of world-famous characters now announce the launch of the second leg of their 2023-2024 tour, Still Not Canceled. Dunham’s North American trek kicked off in December taking the fun and laughs across the country. Tickets on sale October 2nd at www.jeffdunham.com .
After eighteen years of working comedy clubs, building to theaters and ultimately to arenas, Dunham has secured his status as a global touring star, playing live to over 7,250,000 people with 1,390 performances from June 2007 through May 2022, earning the title of Billboard’s Top Comedy Tour for three consecutive years.
Dunham has completed 9 international tours, with shows in more than 20 countries, including arenas in Canada, U.K., Switzerland, Holland, Belgium, Norway, Denmark, Sweden, France, Australia, New Zealand, United Arab Emirates, Israel, Malaysia, Singapore and South Africa (where he is the highest-selling international comedian). Of note, Dunham sold over 12,000 tickets in the city of Amsterdam alone. In Iceland 2% of the population attended his performance.
The man Slate called “America’s favorite comedian” has 11 record-breaking comedy specials to his credit and holds four of the top-five, highest-rated programs on Comedy Central:
- “Minding the Monsters” (2012) and “Controlled Chaos” (2011) were the network’s most viewed specials of their respective years,
- “Jeff Dunham’s Very Special Christmas Special” (2008) captured the title of Comedy Central’s highest rated program ever to date,
- “Jeff Dunham’s Completely Unrehearsed Last Minute Pandemic Holiday Special” (2020) marked Comedy Central’s highest-rated special in five years, garnering over 4 million views in just five days, surpassing Dunham’s own “Unhinged in Hollywood” (2015) special.
And now, Dunham’s latest Comedy Central special, “Me the People,” continues this unprecedented Jeff Dunham trend. Amassing 2.8 million viewers on its debut, delivering the best performance in its time-period since Dunham’s 2020 special debut, “Me the People” is cable’s most watched comedy special of 2022.
As a way of giving back while on tour, Dunham and his wife Audrey created the Jeff Dunham Family Fund, and through their organization, a portion of every ticket sold is given to various charities and charitable organizations.
About Outback Presents
Producer of the Nashville Comedy Festival, Outback Presents is the leading independent, full-service promoter of live entertainment. Based in Nashville, TN, Outback Presents specializes in producing music and comedy shows, tours and festivals across North America. For more information, visit www.outbackpresents.com
For enhanced safety and speed of entry, we strongly discourage guests from bringing bags to events. All fans are urged to arrive early and travel light.
If a bag is necessary, the following restrictions and processes apply:
- Backpacks of any size are considered prohibited items and are NOT allowed into the arena.
- Bags that measure larger than 12”x12”x6” are prohibited and are NOT allowed into the arena.
- Bags that measure between 6”x4”x1.5” and 12”x 12”x6” (including clear bags and Nashville Locker Room bags) are subject to x-ray screening and visual inspection.
- Bags that measure smaller than 6” x 4” x 1.5” may proceed through express screening lanes for visual inspection.
- Diaper bags and bags needed for medical reasons are allowed but will be subject to x-ray screening.
- We kindly ask that you reach out to Bridgestone Arena Customer Service (firstname.lastname@example.org) 24 hours prior to your event if you want to arrange for additional accommodations before arrival.
Reminder: Patrons with prohibited items will not be permitted entry to the arena. Bridgestone Arena does not provide on-site storage. Guests are asked to plan accordingly and allow for extra time when arriving at Bridgestone Arena.
Exceptions to this bag policy may be made for extenuating circumstances such as medical needs and diaper bags. Please contact Bridgestone Arena if you require additional information or guidance at email@example.com or 615-770-2000.