New York Rangers vs. Nashville Predators
For enhanced safety and speed of entry, we strongly discourage guests from bringing bags to events. All fans are urged to arrive early and travel light.
If a bag is necessary, the following restrictions and processes apply:
- Backpacks of any size are considered prohibited items and are NOT allowed into the arena.
- Bags that measure larger than 12”x12”x6” are prohibited and are NOT allowed into the arena.
- Bags that measure between 6”x4”x1.5” and 12”x 12”x6” (including clear bags and Nashville Locker Room bags) are subject to x-ray screening and visual inspection.
- Bags that measure smaller than 6” x 4” x 1.5” may proceed through express screening lanes for visual inspection.
- Diaper bags and bags needed for medical reasons are allowed but will be subject to x-ray screening.
- We kindly ask that you reach out to Bridgestone Arena Customer Service (email@example.com) 24 hours prior to your event if you want to arrange for additional accommodations before arrival.
Reminder: Patrons with prohibited items will not be permitted entry to the arena. Bridgestone Arena does not provide on-site storage. Guests are asked to plan accordingly and allow for extra time when arriving at Bridgestone Arena.
Exceptions to this bag policy may be made for extenuating circumstances such as medical needs and diaper bags. Please contact Bridgestone Arena if you require additional information or guidance at firstname.lastname@example.org or 615-770-2000.