Niall Horan: THE SHOW LIVE ON TOUR 2024
A deeply felt meditation on everything from mental health to the infinite complexity and uncertainty of love, The Show is an endlessly spellbinding statement on following your heart to its absolute truth. The album As he gears up to share his most personal material yet in a truly extraordinary career, Horan is particularly eager to return to the stage. On release day, Horan will perform in New York City as part of the Citi Summer Concert Series on TODAY. He’ll also be performing at festivals around the world this summer, including Boston Calling.
“There’s nothing better than watching the crowd sing back to you with all that emotion on their faces and knowing that they’re attaching the song to something meaningful in their own lives,” says Niall Horan. “To me, that’s always the greatest thing that can ever come from songwriting.”
HERE.The Voice” this season as a new coach, performed his new single “Meltdown” on the show last week. View his performance
Rolling Stone observed, “Unlike the optimistic pop songs that bury devastating lyrics beneath the sound of sunshine, ‘Meltdown’ keeps up an unrelenting pace that more so echos the heightened anxiety and panic Horan sings about.” Billboard noted, “’Meltdown’ finds Horan biting off a jumpy pop-rock production and swaggering through some ooo-ooo-ooo melodies; the heartbeat of the song is steady, and the singer-songwriter underlines the reliable pop presence that he was born to inhabit.”
Originally from Mullingar, Ireland, Horan has sold over 80 million records and toured the globe multiple times as part of the iconic One Direction. His full-length solo debut Flicker entered the Billboard 200 at No. 1 in October 2017 and contained the 3x RIAA Platinum single “Slow Hands” and the 2x RIAA Platinum “This Town.” The album hit the top 10 in 20 countries total. With combined global streams surpassing eight billion, Flicker has gone Platinum in five countries (including the U.S.) and Gold in additional seven countries.
For enhanced safety and speed of entry, we strongly discourage guests from bringing bags to events. All fans are urged to arrive early and travel light.
If a bag is necessary, the following restrictions and processes apply:
- Backpacks of any size are considered prohibited items and are NOT allowed into the arena.
- Bags that measure larger than 12”x12”x6” are prohibited and are NOT allowed into the arena.
- Bags that measure between 6”x4”x1.5” and 12”x 12”x6” (including clear bags and Nashville Locker Room bags) are subject to x-ray screening and visual inspection.
- Bags that measure smaller than 6” x 4” x 1.5” may proceed through express screening lanes for visual inspection.
- Diaper bags and bags needed for medical reasons are allowed but will be subject to x-ray screening.
- We kindly ask that you reach out to Bridgestone Arena Customer Service (email@example.com) 24 hours prior to your event if you want to arrange for additional accommodations before arrival.
Reminder: Patrons with prohibited items will not be permitted entry to the arena. Bridgestone Arena does not provide on-site storage. Guests are asked to plan accordingly and allow for extra time when arriving at Bridgestone Arena.
Exceptions to this bag policy may be made for extenuating circumstances such as medical needs and diaper bags. Please contact Bridgestone Arena if you require additional information or guidance at firstname.lastname@example.org or 615-770-2000.