Noah Kahan: We'll Be Here Forever Tour
$1 from each ticket will be donated to The Busyhead Project, a fund at the Vermont Community Foundation, which Noah created to support organizations delivering mental health treatment and providing access to care.
ABOUT NOAH KAHAN
Over the past year, Vermont singer & songwriter Noah Kahan has exploded from his New England roots into the global mainstream and has been touted as one of 2023’s biggest and best new artists. At the core of his music are vulnerable lyrics and an unfiltered yet relatable honesty, as the critically acclaimed artist pens songs straight from the heart and cracks jokes with his signature, self-deprecating sense of humor. Across his three albums and an EP, Kahan has garnered global renown for his singular mix of Folk and Americana, landing more than two billion streams, a Platinum Certification for his hit single “Stick Season,” and collaborations with the likes of Post Malone, Lizzy McAlpine, Joy Oladokun, and GRAMMY-nominated artists Julia Michaels and Wesley Schulz of The Lumineers. His widely adored, Gold-Certified album, Stick Season, is inspired by his New England roots and earliest musical inspirations—from Paul Simon to Yusuf Islam (Cat Stevens)—conveying a vivid representation of what he loves, fears, and struggles with most passionately. Noah has been on his sold-out “Stick Season Tour” across North America since the album’s release last year, selling half-a-million tickets to date and performing in the biggest venues of his career, with stadium and arena dates revealed for 2024. In June, he released an extended version of Stick Season (We’ll All Be Here Forever),
For enhanced safety and speed of entry, we strongly discourage guests from bringing bags to events. All fans are urged to arrive early and travel light.
If a bag is necessary, the following restrictions and processes apply:
- Backpacks of any size are considered prohibited items and are NOT allowed into the arena.
- Bags that measure larger than 12”x12”x6” are prohibited and are NOT allowed into the arena.
- Bags that measure between 6”x4”x1.5” and 12”x 12”x6” (including clear bags and Nashville Locker Room bags) are subject to x-ray screening and visual inspection.
- Bags that measure smaller than 6” x 4” x 1.5” may proceed through express screening lanes for visual inspection.
- Diaper bags and bags needed for medical reasons are allowed but will be subject to x-ray screening.
- We kindly ask that you reach out to Bridgestone Arena Customer Service (firstname.lastname@example.org) 24 hours prior to your event if you want to arrange for additional accommodations before arrival.
Reminder: Patrons with prohibited items will not be permitted entry to the arena. Bridgestone Arena does not provide on-site storage. Guests are asked to plan accordingly and allow for extra time when arriving at Bridgestone Arena.
Exceptions to this bag policy may be made for extenuating circumstances such as medical needs and diaper bags. Please contact Bridgestone Arena if you require additional information or guidance at email@example.com or 615-770-2000.