The 1975 Still ... at their very best
with special guest Dora Jar
Over the last decade, The 1975 have firmly established themselves the defining band of their generation with their distinctive aesthetic, passionate fanbase and unique sonic approach.
Released last October, the band’s fifth studio album ‘Being Funny In A Foreign Language’ was met with lavish praise, with The FACE labeling it “an album of massive tunes, pristine production and sincere romanticism” and Rolling Stone vowing the album saw the band “reassert themselves at the forefront of 2020s pop-rock”. It outsold the rest of the Top 5 combined to land the band their fifth Official UK Number 1 album in a row. The band were also crowned ‘Best Rock/Alternative Act’ at the 2023 BRIT Awards.
For enhanced safety and speed of entry, we strongly discourage guests from bringing bags to events. All fans are urged to arrive early and travel light.
If a bag is necessary, the following restrictions and processes apply:
- Backpacks of any size are considered prohibited items and are NOT allowed into the arena.
- Bags that measure larger than 12”x12”x6” are prohibited and are NOT allowed into the arena.
- Bags that measure between 6”x4”x1.5” and 12”x 12”x6” (including clear bags and Nashville Locker Room bags) are subject to x-ray screening and visual inspection.
- Bags that measure smaller than 6” x 4” x 1.5” may proceed through express screening lanes for visual inspection.
- Diaper bags and bags needed for medical reasons are allowed but will be subject to x-ray screening.
- We kindly ask that you reach out to Bridgestone Arena Customer Service (firstname.lastname@example.org) 24 hours prior to your event if you want to arrange for additional accommodations before arrival.
Reminder: Patrons with prohibited items will not be permitted entry to the arena. Bridgestone Arena does not provide on-site storage. Guests are asked to plan accordingly and allow for extra time when arriving at Bridgestone Arena.
Exceptions to this bag policy may be made for extenuating circumstances such as medical needs and diaper bags. Please contact Bridgestone Arena if you require additional information or guidance at email@example.com or 615-770-2000.