Tom Segura, announced the first leg of his new global stand-up comedy tour Tom Segura: Come Together. His previous world tour, I’m Coming Everywhere, sold out venues across the world with over 300 shows. Segura is bringing his highly-anticipated new hour of comedy to over 40 cities with the first leg of The Come Together tour. Shows will start in Honolulu, HI on December 30th and continue into 2024 with stops across Asia and North America including Segura’s hometown of Cincinnati, OH at Heritage Bank Center on May 4, 2024. More than 100 additional shows are anticipated to be announced in the new year.
Tickets will be available via pre-sale starting Wednesday, November 15th at 10AM local time. The general on sale will be Friday, November 17 at 10AM local time for all North American markets and Friday, November 25 for Tokyo. Ticket information can be found at TOMSEGURA.COM/TOUR.
"This tour is bigger and blacker than anything I've ever done, but that name has already been used, but Come Together gets the point across. Let's all come together for a night. One way or another we're going to make memories on this one," said Tom Segura.
Ticket buyers in a select number of cities will have the option to purchase a Platinum charity ticket. Segura will donate a portion of the proceeds from these Platinum ticket sales to the World Central Kitchen, a non-profit devoted to providing meals in the wake of natural disasters. For more information about World Central Kitchen please visit: https://wck.org/.
For enhanced safety and speed of entry, we strongly discourage guests from bringing bags to events. All fans are urged to arrive early and travel light.
If a bag is necessary, the following restrictions and processes apply:
- Backpacks of any size are considered prohibited items and are NOT allowed into the arena.
- Bags that measure larger than 12”x12”x6” are prohibited and are NOT allowed into the arena.
- Bags that measure between 6”x4”x1.5” and 12”x 12”x6” (including clear bags and Nashville Locker Room bags) are subject to x-ray screening and visual inspection.
- Bags that measure smaller than 6” x 4” x 1.5” may proceed through express screening lanes for visual inspection.
- Diaper bags and bags needed for medical reasons are allowed but will be subject to x-ray screening.
- We kindly ask that you reach out to Bridgestone Arena Customer Service (firstname.lastname@example.org) 24 hours prior to your event if you want to arrange for additional accommodations before arrival.
Reminder: Patrons with prohibited items will not be permitted entry to the arena. Bridgestone Arena does not provide on-site storage. Guests are asked to plan accordingly and allow for extra time when arriving at Bridgestone Arena.
Exceptions to this bag policy may be made for extenuating circumstances such as medical needs and diaper bags. Please contact Bridgestone Arena if you require additional information or guidance at email@example.com or 615-770-2000.